We have a new staff member at Harbor that I’d like to introduce you to, her name is Ayana Shy. Yes, a female. I know that many of you still miss Diana and let me tell you that it isn’t easy to find women in this field. We are a rare breed. There are simply so few women that have chosen IT as their career.
Ayana recently moved back to Michigan from Atlanta, Ga. with a wealth of experience and a desire to work in an environment were she’s gets to learn and won’t get bored. That fits us to a tee!
· 20 years of experience in technical support and 15 years of network administration experience.
· 10 years of project management and project coordination experience, specializing in liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget and on-spec project completions.
- Proficient in project management methodologies including PMBOK, Agile and Six Sigma.
· Sound knowledge of research and analysis techniques, methods and procedures.
· In-depth knowledge of systems analysis, development, planning and documentation methods and standards.
- 8 years of employee management experience.
- Highly proficient in Project Management software including Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Highly proficient in office software including Microsoft Office 2010 to Office 365.
- Highly proficient in operating system software including Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Highly proficient in server operating software including Windows Server, Mac OS X, Linux, VDI & Virtual machines, SCCM, MDT, WDS, ACT, MAP, USMT, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, Exchange, VMWare, Parallels, and Citrix.
§ CompTIA Project+
§ CompTIA A+
§ CompTIA Network+
§ CompTIA Security+
§ Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT
· BS, Business Marketing – June 2013
Northcentral University, Scottsdale, AZ
– MBA, Information Technology Management – June 2015
– Amy. President, Harbor Computer Services
p.s. Did you schedule your security training yet? We’ve got a free license of it waiting for you. Just ask.
Forward this email or have us sign up your co-workers so they can get these emails too
About Harbor Computer Services
Harbor Computer Services is an IT firm servicing Southeastern Michigan. We work exclusively under contract with our clients to provide technology direction and either become the IT department or provide assistance to the internal IT they already have. We have won many awards for our work over the years, including the worldwide Microsoft Partner of the Year in 2010. We’re the smallest firm to have ever won this most prestigious award. Most recently we were recognized as one of the top 20 visionaries in small business IT by ChannelPro Magazine (2015). And in 2016 as the top Michigan IT firm for Manufacturing. There are a few simple things that make Harbor Computer Services the best choice for your business. •We are Professionals •We are Responsible •We are Concerned About The Success of Your Business