If there’s anything we can say for sure about the era of Cloud applications it is that the pace of change is incredible. It’s like everything moved from a 4 cylinder to a V-8. We’re zooming now! Microsoft seems to be leading this force for change and they are doing some amazing work at providing a full suite of applications that are transforming businesses.
Which brings me to the new suite that they are offering. It’s called Microsoft 365 Business and it’s the same cost as Office 365 E3 which is what most of our clients are using. But last week Microsoft introduced a lot of new features into the Microsoft 365 Business plan that we think now make it the better solution. Fortunately there is no migration cost to changing your plan and in this case there’s not even a change to the monthly cost; all that’s going to happen is that you’ll start getting even more for your money. The only cost is the cost to actually change the license but it’s just a few minutes to take care of that administrative task.
Here’s what will be new for you. Some of these you might not understand right off, but that’s why we offer training and education events and we handle of these things in the background for you.
- Outlook Customer Manager – a light version of CRM
- Bookings – the ability to have customers make appointments with you online
- Listings – tools to help you promote your business on social media
- Invoicing – simple invoicing with paypal
- Connections – simple email marketing tool
- MileIQ – mileage tracking. Uses your phone to automate the mileage collection
Additional Security Features:
- Manual, default, and mandatory document classification and consumption of classified documents
- Azure Information Protection connector with on-premises Windows Server file shares by using the File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) connector
- Document tracking and revocation
- Enterprise State Roaming for Windows 10 with Azure AD join
- Full Intune capabilities for iOS, Android, MacOS, and other cross-platform device management
- Advanced Threat Protection
We will be asking you before making this change. I hope that you will say yes. This suite is designed to transform the way that you do business with the end result being that your business is ready for the future, is using modern business process and will be successful for years to come. We’re in an era of great change and while that can be uncomfortable the results will be worth the effort.
About Harbor Computer Services
Harbor Computer Services is an IT firm servicing Southeastern Michigan. We work exclusively under contract with our clients to provide technology direction and either become the IT department or provide assistance to the internal IT they already have. We have won many awards for our work over the years, including the worldwide Microsoft Partner of the Year in 2010. We’re the smallest firm to have ever won this most prestigious award. Most recently we were recognized as one of the top 20 visionaries in small business IT by ChannelPro Magazine (2015). And in 2016 as the top Michigan IT firm for Manufacturing. There are a few simple things that make Harbor Computer Services the best choice for your business. •We are Professionals •We are Responsible •We are Concerned About The Success of Your Business.
Not a customer yet? https://www.harborcomputerservices.net